The sign at the front desk at our headquarters reads, “Work Hard & Be Nice to People.” At Inkhouse, culture is our business model. We believe that great work is contingent on two things: the ability to come as you are, and the freedom to disconnect. Creativity requires perspective, and hard work needs to be balanced with mental space.
We’re looking for people with innovative ideas about where media relations, social media, content and creative services are going next. Our business changes quickly, so InkHouse must too. We’ve created a workplace in which everyone has permission to risk failure in service of a big idea. That’s the only way they get discovered. Our 11 company values serve as the foundation for how we work, and how our people grow.
Inkhouse is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is reflective of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We seek to bring together people of varying backgrounds, skills, and experience, recognizing that this leads to a diversity of thought that fuels creativity and enables people to do their best work.
The things you need:
• Paid family leave, including 16 weeks for maternity leave, 6 weeks for paternity leave and a flex month upon return (we helped advocate for the passage of these bills in Massachusetts and on Capitol Hill)
• Competitive health and dental insurance
• Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
• Vision care discount program
• Employee referral bonus program
• Fidelity 401(K)
• 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
• Additional voluntary life insurance programs for you and your family
• Employee assistance program (EAP)
• Professional development training
The things you want:
• Unlimited vacation days
• Work-from-home and summer Fridays
• FOFs (Forced Office Fun, also known as Happy Hour)
• Paid volunteer time at your favorite non-profit every quarter
• Your Birthday off- because hey, everyone has one!
• Annual employee awards (translation: all-expenses paid vacation on us)
Things are changing with COVID-19, but here’s a glimpse of how we’re going virtual. When we’re not all working from home, here are our in-office perks:
• Free snacks and drinks
• Dogs. In. The. Office
Find out why InkHouse is a best place to work