Culture and Benefits
The sign at the front desk at our headquarters reads, “Work Hard & Be Nice to People.” At Inkhouse, culture is our business model. When Inkhouse was founded in 2007, our mission was simple: create an agency culture that didn’t suck. Because it doesn’t have to! We believe that great work is contingent on two things: the ability to come as you are, and the freedom to disconnect. Creativity requires perspective, and hard work needs to be balanced with mental space.
We’re looking for people with innovative ideas about where media relations, social media, content and creative services are going next. Our business changes quickly, so Inkhouse must too. We’ve created a workplace in which everyone has permission to risk failure in service of a big idea. That’s the only way they get discovered. Our 11 company values serve as the foundation for how we work, and how our people grow.
While we are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ and non-traditional candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, and any such candidates will be considered equally with all other applicants.
The things you need:
• 20 weeks paid parental leave and a flex month upon return (we helped advocate for the passage of these bills in Massachusetts and on Capitol Hill – here’s why).
• Two weeks of paid leave for those who experience the heartbreak of miscarriage or pregnancy loss in the first 20 weeks (after that period, our standard parental leave applies).
• Competitive health and dental insurance.
• Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care.
• Vision care discount program.
• Employee referral bonus program.
• Fidelity 401(K) with generous employer match.
• 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance.
• Additional voluntary life insurance programs for you and your family.
• Employee assistance program (EAP).
• Professional development training.
The things you want:
• Unlimited vacation days (and why we actually want you to use to use it!).
• Flexible Fridays. We split the team in half and you get every other Friday off.
• Closed the week of July 4 (in addition to the week between Christmas and New Year’s).
• $2,500 5-year anniversary bonus.
• A flexible, hybrid workplace. Come in when you want. Use your good judgment.
• Opportunities to gather as a team, like our annual company offsites.
• No email between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. (a policy we first introduced in 2014).
• 10-year anniversary 6-week sabbatical.
• FOFs (Forced Office Fun, also known as Happy Hour).
• Paid volunteer time at your favorite non-profit every quarter.
• Your Birthday off—because hey, everyone has one!
• Annual employee awards (translation: all-expenses paid vacation on us).
Why work here?
Even if we’re not hiring for a specific role, we’re always interested in talking to the people we’re meant to work with. Send your resume to email@example.com if you don’t see a job opportunity open that fits your experience.
Inkhouse on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram