Culture and Benefits
The sign at the front desk at our headquarters reads, “Work Hard & Be Nice to People.” At Inkhouse, culture is our business model. We believe that great work is contingent on two things: the ability to come as you are, and the freedom to disconnect. Creativity requires perspective, and hard work needs to be balanced with mental space.
We’re looking for people with innovative ideas about where media relations, social media, content and creative services are going next. Our business changes quickly, so InkHouse must too. We’ve created a workplace in which everyone has permission to risk failure in service of a big idea. That’s the only way they get discovered. Our 11 company values serve as the foundation for how we work, and how our people grow.
While we are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ and non-traditional candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, and any such candidates will be considered equally with all other applicants.
The things you need:
• 16 weeks paid parental leave and a flex month upon return (we helped advocate for the passage of these bills in Massachusetts and on Capitol Hill)
• Competitive health and dental insurance
• Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
• Vision care discount program
• Employee referral bonus program
• Fidelity 401(K)
• 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance
• Additional voluntary life insurance programs for you and your family
• Employee assistance program (EAP)
• Professional development training
The things you want:
• Unlimited vacation days
• Work-from-home and summer Fridays
• FOFs (Forced Office Fun, also known as Happy Hour)
• Paid volunteer time at your favorite non-profit every quarter
• Your Birthday off- because hey, everyone has one!
• Annual employee awards (translation: all-expenses paid vacation on us)
Things are changing with COVID-19, but here’s a glimpse of how we’re going virtual. When we’re not all working from home, here are our in-office perks:
• Free snacks and drinks
• Dogs. In. The. Office
Why work here?
Even if we’re not hiring for a specific role, we’re always interested in talking to the people we’re meant to work with. Send your resume email@example.com if you don’t see a job opportunity open that fits your experience.